Insurance requirements forbid alcoholic beverages on the property.
- Carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks and soda
- Snack foods
- Hot dogs
- Two restaurants within walking distance (200 yards):
- Alfonzo's Italian Restaurant
- Boogie's Sports Bar
- Refreshments are cash or check only -- sorry, no credit card sales.
- During racing season the parts locker is open:
- Thursday evenings
- During Saturday practice
- During Saturday racing
- Normally the parts locker is NOT open during hobby shop hours but may be opened by appointment only by contacting Mouse, Cliff, Jim, or K-10's. Due to limited staffing, please know what you want when making appointments -- no browsing.
- Most parts can be ordered and arrive in about a week. Kyosho, Custom Works, McAllister, X-ray, and others may require more time in order to meet minimum order requirements.
- Car parts are cash or check only -- sorry, no credit card sales.
- Multiple electrical outlets for drivers use around the track and building including 4 outlets at the base of each light pole.
- Picnic tables are available for driver use on a first come, first serve basis.
- A public address system with music is available prior to racing. The PA system is also used to announce races and this becomes especially helpful in close finishes.
- Water is available via three hose lines to wet the track down if necessary. The dirt track surface holds moisture a long time and the track usually doesn’t require re-watering between races. However, it also does not give up its moisture quickly after a rain although drain pipes have been added to drain away the water faster. Cancellation notification will be added to the track's answering machine as soon as possible.
For the latest RACE info call 618-288-9720.